Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Once upon a time.....

Have you ever had one of those moments when you get all set to do something, then when you start it's like the world just came to a halt? I just spent the last 5 minutes staring at my computer screen wondering how to begin this. I thought that would work well.

I know most of you who will be reading this at first already know all about me, so an introduction is probably not really needed. However, in my quest for global domination, I have found that it is often better to plan ahead. So, hi! I'm Jade! I'm awesome!

Actually, maybe I'll just explain why this blog has come into existence. First, I enjoy writing. Even if no one reads it, I still have a great time putting thoughts down on paper...or out in cyberspace as the case may be. Second, I love to share ideas, instructions, trials and tribulations. Third, I've been working on my crafts for a while and not able to sell many because the economy is so far down the hole at the moment I'm not sure if that light I'm looking at is daylight or the ominous "Light" as in "DON'T GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!" "NO! DO IT! DO IT!" "NO! STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!"

Sorry, where was I? Oh right, the danger of boredom sucking my brain out from my ears. Anyway, my husband and I started Batty4Arts.com a while back as a place we could share our artwork. I was also going to use that as a forum to rant share my thoughts, but as it turns out, web formatting is a bit beyond me! This is much easier.

Of course, my timing couldn't be better. As usual I have about a billion projects going on at the moment, but since some punks stole my camera while on holiday this summer, and the insurance STILL HASN'T COME THROUGH! I'm sort of stuck. See, this blog will be depending on posting pictures since, well, you know that kind of is a necessity for a crafting blog. I'm sure I'll think of something soon, though.

So welcome to my first blog! And please bear with me while I sort out my growing pains!
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. You do have a camera .. you're just biased against it because the megapixel range isn't in double digits and it does everything for you ... poor little thing will get lens envy!!!

    For online you only want low res pictures anyway .. I'm sure all the bloggies on the receiving end don't want to deal with multi meg photos all over the place.

    signed ... Mr Pixie :)

    ReplyDelete