Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nicholas

Yes, I've finished a Santa.

Celebration and general woo hooing to commence soon.

 I'm not sure why he gave me such a hard time.

But oh he was worth it!

This is going to be one of those projects that's going to be very hard to let go.
 That black fur really works!

And of course, Santa just isn't complete without a toy of some sort.
 I glued the yarn on for his beard and eyebrows. You can see how much it changes his whole countenance.



Kind of looks like Santa at the end of the night!
 And the sash.

I didn't like how the beading was looking because it just didn't stand out enough. So, I made it twice as long and twisted it together.
The view from the back shows it off a bit better.

Now I have a bit of a decision to make. I can either list him on Etsy now, or hold him for a local craft fair that I've signed up to do again this year (anyone in the Pinehaven area in September, mark your calendars for the weekend of the 3rd!). If he doesn't sell at the craft fair (I have yet to make a sale there), I'll certainly list him on Etsy afterwards.

But what do you think? List him now or hold off?






Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment