Thursday, June 2, 2011

Feeling better

Sometimes, through circumstances beyond our control, our plans for gorgeousness spin wildly out of control and the end result of our lofty ideas resembles something produced in a preschool.

Yeah, the rhinestone stand-in didn't work as well as I had hoped.

We move on.

But after several failed attempts at something, or multiple somethings, it can begin to feel quite depressing. Finding the will to continue along your creative path can be difficult when the icy hands of despair have you firmly in their grasp.

It's at times like these I like to make fun of other people find examples of crafts that are hideously awful much worse than anything I could ever possibly do ummm..... crafts that seem to have been beaten with the ugly stick. Hmmm....

Nope, sorry. I can't think of a nice way to put this. Here, you try.


What's more patriotic than a severed head in a styrofoam cup with pink glitter? 
 I don't have a clue as to what function this is suppose to fulfill. I'm going to go with self defense.

Keep this gem in your purse for emergency situations. If an attacker approaches you in a dark alley, show this to him and if he doesn't collapse in fits of hysterical laughter, he'll run away in screaming horror!

I wonder where all the Barbie bodies are. Seriously, Barbie's head is used so often, but the bodies are no where to be found.

That's just creepy.
 Oh.

Right.

I think I get it now.
I've found so many of these amazing crafts, that I think I may have to post a few more... inspirational blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment