Monday, June 13, 2011

Forgotten Day

Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and wondered what the heck you did the previous day?

I know I was busy, but I don't seem to have accomplished anything. And it wasn't even my usual have to make lunch but on the way to the kitchen I noticed I had to pick up some of my son's toys, then saw that the load of laundry I had sorted the day before still needed to be washed, but there was already a load of laundry in the washer, then on my way to the dryer I saw that the plants needed to be watered.... I mean, that happened, too, but I'm getting more used to that.

Possibly I'll discover another 15 things that I started and forgot about as I run through the process yet again today.

But today is a special day. You see, Steve's taken this week off work. Which means that although I'm not officially on holiday, I am by default.

I don't expect to accomplish much this week. And I'm perfectly ok with that.

Happy relaxing crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment