Sunday, April 10, 2011

Converting oxygen into carbon dioxide

Today.

Today I did a sort of "creating" that involved chemistry.

I created carbon dioxide from oxygen. Creating air from air.

I'll give you a moment to grasp the immensity of that.

...

Got it?

My 7 year old son went to a birthday party for another boy in his class that was combined with a party for his younger sister who turned one. The other boy, not my son. My son is the youngest in the family. If you don't count the ones with fur or feathers. And we don't throw birthday parties for them. Sorry kiddos.

And I stayed for the party. So the mere fact that I'm still converting oxygen to carbon dioxide is nothing short of a miracle.

The good news is, if all goes as planned, I should have the final installment of Periwinkle tomorrow.

And now that I've jinxed myself with that, it will all go hay wire again!

No comments:

Post a Comment