Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints

The sun has come out to play today, but it's not really helping with my state of affairs.

First I started a new beaded bag, until I realized (5 or 6 rows into it) that the pattern is in brick stitch and I was doing peyote stitch. So now I have to undo the whole thing.

Then I decided to work on my gothasol. I cut the lace into a square to sew on to the frame, only to find out the lace is only one way stretch. So now it's too small to fit.

Then, day two of the school holidays has taken it's toll, and my son is in a really bad mood. Which makes the rest of the house in a really bad mood.

Not to mention I'm not actually feeling 100% today.

So, I think it may be time for a nap or a few games of solitaire.

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment